April 15, 2014

First Steps!!

We knew it was coming quick. In fact, we had a bet on whether our little busy body would walk before or after his first birthday. You should know, I won and am still waiting for payment. ;)  Max took his 'real' walking steps on April 5, 2014.

Max had taken some unofficial steps before then. On accident. But as I talked with my mom on the phone noting, "no he still isn't walking. It might be awhile." He literally turned and walked away from me as I set down the phone. Now, he mixes walking and crawling and LOVES his new found freedom!

My favorite part about Max walking is how he holds his arms in the air to keep his balance.  Oh, the adorable-ness.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Kourtney from the singles ward. I served as a ward missionary with Ben. This is such a cute post! Congrats to Max! Watching him walk makes me excited for our little boy to one day do that (we are due Aug. 31). Glad to see the three of you are doing so well! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

I love watching you darling Max walki g and yes hose arms are my favorite too. Sending love, Aunt Sue