July 23, 2012

summer party pants {w2w}

Have you ever owned a pair of pants that you want to wear every single day of your life?  That is how I feel about these pants.




Linen = breathable and comfortable
Pattern = party and camouflager of linen wrinkles.


Plus you can meet your husband at the park in these pants on a warm summer day.  Wearing matching shirts.  Cute twinners.   Feel free to give Ben feedback about the "secure rope" that he has attached to his sunglasses.  Try as I may he has allowed the practicality to overrule good fashion judgement.  :-)



Then you can throw the ball to your dog sporting his new "cool" haircut.  

This is not what real "throwers" should look like after they throw a ball.  It's no wonder I didn't excel in sports.
  
Soon you will wear him out.  It doesn't take long.  8 or 10 throws and he no longer thinks that it is fun to retrieve a ball that you are just going to take from him and throw again.

{Shirt: Old Navy - Pants: Loft - Shoes: So old I can't remember. Watch: Michael Kors - 
Bracelets: F21 - Necklace: Bauble Bar - Sunglasses: Gas Station in Thailand}

Linen pants.  Summer time winner.  Party on.

3 comments:

Megan Zimmerman said...

I love your outfits! You make me so jealous! When I have money...ok, IF I ever get money, I want to hire you to go shopping with me. The end.

Amber said...

Megan - you would NOT have to hire me! We would just shop and have a blast. Anytime. :-)

MarySue said...

Those cutie pants look like an ikat pattern to me. Love the coolness of linen. :)