February 1, 2011

Three Tangent Tuesday

I LOVE TUESDAYS!!
It's time for T.T.T.  It's a new tradition. Just list 3 random things. Look, everyone is doing it. You should too.

1.  I always feel bad in the mornings when Ben is up at 5am to go to work.  I am the complete opposite of a morning person and I lie blissfully asleep dreaming of sugarplum fairies as he is showering and dressing for the day.  When he comes to say goodbye I try with all my might to act very awake as if to say, "Sweetheart, don't feel bad you're already up, LOOK I am awake too."  But, I know he can see right through me.  Especially because most my talking is done with my eyes still closed.  Such a good hardworking man, I think it's in the blood.


2. Tuesday night is movie night! Five dollar movies at the local theater.  We go to a movie just about every Tuesday and I love it! We always sneak our favorite snacks and sometimes even drinks into the show. However, I do get a little embarrassed when the unmistakable pop of a Diet Coke can happens during opening credits so I have tried to limit my movie beverage intake to water. As Billy would say, we are "hillbillies". But - if I have to pretend I am pregnant to get snacks into a movie, then so be it! :)
(NO- this is not an announcement, except the kind that announces we are addicted to candy)

3.  Tuesday is downtown Portland Anthropologie markdown day!!  I love to peruse the downtown store looking for "fresh cuts" and items I can't live without.  Plus, my awesome in-laws gave my an Anthropologie GIFT CARD for Christmas and I have been itching to find something perfect to purchase with it.  You know how it is with gift cards, you want to find the perfect item so you can say for years to come, "Remember when you gave me this awesome ________!"  I might be crazy... but gift cards are serious business and the perfect item might just be waiting for me today! :)
{Plus do they not have the CUTEST gift cards ever?? I mean seriously!}

Now it's your turn - Three Tangent Tuesday!  On your blog {or if you don't have a blog then put it on facebook, or in my comments, or email it} just tell us three things about you, three things that are going on or just three things you have been dying to get off your chest!  Come on, it's tradition.

6 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

AHHHHH!!! I am so happy you did this! GIRL, YOU ARE GORGEOUS SERIOUSLY!!! Love the candy baby:) We are a lot alike. Ben gets up so so early for work! I love anthro!! K, I am obsessed with you!
PS I am very sorry about Rocky Mountain Choc Factory being closed!!! Come visit me...we have one way close! I LOVE Claim Jumper!

Unknown said...

ahhh I love all the things you have in this blog!! You're outfit is super cute! I may join the TTT as well!

Jody said...

Tuesday is going to be my first day of the week going to work day!!! Tuesday at the store Ross is senior discount day!!!! Tuesday is a good day to be thankful for all my blessings, as they are many. Hugs

Jody said...

Wow, I forgot to say how much I love the three grown men in my life! I love this picture of them!!!

ash & diz said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. I love finding other obsessive runners! and I love Janae's blog. :)

love the candy baby! lol. and i love rocky mountain choc factory! their apples are TO-DIE-FOR!

Amy said...

Hahaha I love the candy baby! I always sneak snacks into the theater...their treats are SO overpriced!

Lucky girl with an Anthro gift card! So jealous!

Your blog is cute, and I love that your husband is Ben, too! :)